The adventures of Sahan Rohanatilaka.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Emocoaster.

I wrote this on my break yesterday.

Where would you go if you wanted to run away? I left to take my lunch - what if I never came back? How long would it take them to realize I'm gone? I won't even have to sneak out. No one even notices me in the lunch room, I could just walk out the exit and run off into the beautiful green fields beyond. I'll live among the birds and the flowers. There are so many colours outside - reds, greens, yellows, and blues. In here everyone is just one colour - grey.

There are two types of women here. The older and uglier women - who are the most social and friendly. And the younger and beautiful girls, who are just snobby jerks! They won't even look at me. Would a smile kill you? Ugh. As for the beautiful social women? They're married. Fuck.

I'm sitting under the TV. It makes it seem that everyone is looking at me. I feel special and wanted! There are too many Filipinos here. Why is it that lab coats cannot be worn in the lunchroom but they're allowed to be worn in the washroom? Rice goes everywhere. My cellphone, on this paper, and even in my bag. Or am I just a messy eater? No, it's the rice. The rice is at fault.

I'm going to hide in the freezer, maybe they won't find me there.

1 comment:

ellaH said...

if you hide in the freezer make sure u bring ur lab coat!

u think too much!~ *SMILES at Sahan*